The AEWM held its annual training day on the 12th October 2016 at the Arden Hotel consisting of the following speakers:
- Mike Neumann Managing Director ITS Training Limited & AEWM- Prosecuting Attendance in Challenging Times
- Stefano Pozzi DfE Inspection and Accountability Unit and Yvonne Slaven Team Leader Behaviour in Schools, CME, School day and School Year, Attendance and Behaviour Unit, Disadvantage Division - Attendance, CME and Child Mental Health
- Charlotte Levene Young Minds a leading UK charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people
- Grace Barratt The Self Esteem Team - Body Image, Schools and Mental Health Workshop
- Sue Harrison AEWM & The Samaritans - Supporting Schools after Suicide
- Anita Patel-Lingham, Assistant Manager, Missing Education and Child Employment Service Essex County Council - Supporting Schools to effectively challenge and reduce parental condoned absence and illness.
If you are not a member you are missing out on training and conferences provided through the AEWM, why not view the JOIN tab at the top of the page.
Members can access the presentations which will be posted in the member forum.